We are pleased to announce that COMBINE and The Australian Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Society (ABACBS) annual conference 2017 will be held in Adelaide, hosted at the South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute (SAHMRI). This meeting is supported by EMBL Australia.
Monday 13th November - COMBINE Student Symposium
Tuesday 14th - Wednesday 15th November - ABACBS Conference
Put it in your diary now!
We would also like to thank those that have volunteered for the 2017 conference organising committee:
- David Lynn (EMBL Australia Group Leader, SAHMRI/Flinders) – Chair/Conference Convener
- David Adelson (Chair of Bioinformatics, University of Adelaide)
- Karin Kassahn (Head Technology Advancement Unit, SA Pathology)
- Andreas Schreiber (Head of Bioinformatics, Centre for Cancer Biology)
- John Williams (JS Davies Research Professor, University of Adelaide)
- Mirana Ramialison (Group Leader, Monash) - ABACBS National Conference Co-ordinator
- Ute Baumann (Group Leader, Australia Centre for Plant Functional Genomics)
- Katherine Pillman (Research Associate, Centre for Cancer Biology)
- Atma Ivancevic (PhD Candidate, University of Adelaide)
- Steve Pederson (Bioinformatics Hub, University of Adelaide)
- Klay Saunders (PhD Candidate, University of South Australia) – COMBINE Student Symposium Representative
- Alan Rubin (Postdoctoral Researcher, WEHI) – Representative of the 2018 organising committee
An updated webpage will be available at http://www.abacbs.org/conference/ in the next week or two.